Members include organizations and businesses, as well as individual members such as civic leaders, business owners, medical professionals, scholars, professionals in aging services, students and residents of all ages. SWPPA engages its members via education, training, advocacy, networking and collaborative efforts.
SWPPA offers individual and organization/business memberships.
Organization and Business Members
- ACCESS Transportation Systems
- Baptist Homes/Baptist Senior Services
- Butler, Lawrence, Mercer County Link to Aging and Disability Resources
- Community LIFE
- Community Living And Support Services (CLASS)
- DCPutnam Consulting
- Discover Organizing Inc.
- Eastern Area Adult Services
- Familylinks, Inc.
- Fayette County Behavioral Health Administration
- Gateway Health Plan
- Home Helpers Homecare Pittsburgh
- Jewish Association on Aging
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh – AgeWell at the JCC
- LeadingAge PA
- LIFE Pittsburgh
- Lutheran SeniorLife *Sustaining Member
- Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association (PALA)
- Personal Care Medical Associates
- Plum Senior Community Center
- Redstone Presbyterian Senior Care *Sustaining Member
- Retirement Atlas
- Right At Home
- Service Coordination Unlimited, Inc.
- Shenango Presbyterian SeniorCare
- Southwestern PA Area Agency on Aging
- Stantec Architecture and Engineering LLC
- Superior Home Care
- United Way of Southwestern PA
- Ursuline Support Services
- Vincentian Collaborative System
- Wesley Family Services