Members include organizations and businesses, as well as individual members such as civic leaders, business owners, medical professionals, scholars, professionals in aging services, students and residents of all ages. SWPPA engages its members via education, training, advocacy, networking and collaborative efforts.
SWPPA offers individual and organization/business memberships.
Organization and Business Members
- ACCESS Transportation Systems
- Aging Services, Inc.
- Baptist Homes/Baptist Senior Services
- Bethany Hospice Services of Western PA
- Butler, Lawrence, Mercer County Link to Aging and Disability Resources
- Community LIFE
- Community Living And Support Services (CLASS)
- Eastern Area Adult Services
- Familylinks, Inc.
- From the Heart, LLC
- Fayette County Behavioral Health Administration
- Home Helpers Homecare Pittsburgh
- Jewish Association on Aging
- Jewish Healthcare Foundation *Sustaining Member
- LeadingAge PA
- LIFE Pittsburgh
- Lutheran SeniorLife *Sustaining Member
- Northern Area Companies
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association (PALA)
- Pennsylvania Homecare Association
- Personal Care Medical Associates
- Plum Senior Community Center
- Redstone Highlands *Sustaining Member
- Rosewood of the Ohio Valley
- Service Coordination Unlimited, Inc.
- Southwestern PA Area Agency on Aging
- Stantec Architecture and Engineering LLC
- Superior Home Care
- United Way of Southwestern PA
- Ursuline Support Services
- Veterans Breakfast Club
- Vincentian Collaborative System