Members include organizations and businesses, as well as individual members such as civic leaders, business owners, medical professionals, scholars, professionals in aging services, students and residents of all ages. SWPPA engages its members via education, training, advocacy, networking and collaborative efforts.
SWPPA offers individual and organization/business memberships.
Organization and Business Members
- ACCESS Transportation Systems
- Aging Services, Inc.
- Baptist Homes/Baptist Senior Services
- Bethany Hospice Services of Western PA
- Butler, Lawrence, Mercer County Link to Aging and Disability Resources
- Caregogi / At Home Senior Services
- Community LIFE
- Community Living And Support Services (CLASS)
- DCPutnam Consulting
- Discover Organizing Inc.
- Eastern Area Adult Services
- Familylinks, Inc.
- From the Heart, LLC
- Fayette County Behavioral Health Administration
- Gateway Health Plan
- Home Helpers Homecare Pittsburgh
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Jewish Association on Aging
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh – AgeWell at the JCC
- Jewish Healthcare Foundation *Sustaining Member
- LeadingAge PA
- LIFE Pittsburgh
- Lutheran SeniorLife *Sustaining Member
- Northern Area Companies
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association (PALA)
- Pennsylvania Homecare Association
- Personal Care Medical Associates
- Pilgrimage Hospice
- Plum Senior Community Center
- Redstone Highlands *Sustaining Member
- Retirement Atlas
- Right At Home
- Rosewood of the Ohio Valley
- Service Coordination Unlimited, Inc.
- Shenango Presbyterian SeniorCare
- Southwestern PA Area Agency on Aging
- Stantec Architecture and Engineering LLC
- Superior Home Care
- United Way of Southwestern PA
- Ursuline Support Services
- Veterans Breakfast Club
- Vincentian Collaborative System