Members include organizations and businesses, as well as individual members such as civic leaders, business owners, medical professionals, scholars, professionals in aging services, students and residents of all ages. SWPPA engages its members via education, training, advocacy, networking and collaborative efforts.
SWPPA offers individual and organization/business memberships.
Organization and Business Members
- Baptist Homes/Baptist Senior Services
- BAYADA Home Health Care
- Bethany Hospice Services of Western PA
- BRiTE Wellness Program
- CareBuilders at Home
- Community LIFE
- Community Living And Support Services (CLASS)
- Cura Hospitality
- Eastern Area Adult Services
- Familylinks, Inc.
- Fayette County Behavioral Health Administration
- Health Management Associates
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Jewish Association on Aging
- Jewish Family and Community Services
- LIFE Pittsburgh
- Lutheran SeniorLife *Sustaining Member
- Northern Area Companies
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association (PALA)
- Plum Senior Community Center
- Redstone Highlands *Sustaining Member
- Rosewood of the Ohio Valley
- Service Coordination Unlimited, Inc.
- Shenango Presbyterian SeniorCare
- Southwestern PA Area Agency on Aging *Sustaining Member
- Stantec Architecture and Engineering LLC
- Superior Home Services, Inc.
- United Way of Southwestern PA
- Ursuline Support Services
- Vincentian Collaborative System