Members include organizations and businesses, as well as individual members such as civic leaders, business owners, medical professionals, scholars, professionals in aging services, students and residents of all ages. SWPPA engages its members via education, training, advocacy, networking and collaborative efforts.
SWPPA offers individual and organization/business memberships.
Organization and Business Members
- Jewish Healthcare Foundation
- LeadingAge PA
- LIFE Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Assisted Living Association (PALA)
- Plum Senior Community Center
- Southwestern PA Area Agency on Aging
- Superior Home Care
- United Way of Southwestern PA
- Ursuline Support Services
- Vincentian Collaborative System
- Westmoreland County Area Agency on Aging