Membership Information & Benefits
The Southwestern Pennsylvania Partnership for Aging (SWPPA) is a 31-year-old, volunteer-led organization with a mission to serve as a catalyst to promote policy, program and systems change that improves the quality of life of older adults. SWPPA was created as a neutral forum for collaboration, information sharing, discussion and formulation of aging policy recommendations. SWPPA offers both individual and organizational/business memberships. Members include organizations and businesses, as well as individual members such as civic leaders, business owners, medical professionals, scholars, professionals in aging services, students and residents of all ages. SWPPA engages its members via education, training, advocacy, networking and collaborative efforts.
Memberships are annual and run on a calendar-year basis, beginning January 1 and ending December 31.
Join or Renew during the 2021 Membership Drive!
Discounted pricing is in effect until December 31, 2020.
Individual Membership Benefits
All individual members receive:
- Non-Transferable Personal Membership
- SWPPA Member Alert emails
- Discounted Registration for SWPPA Annual Conference and periodic Educational Events
- Member Discount on SWPPA & Other Publications
- Invitation to exclusive SWPPA Member Networking Opportunities
- Opportunity to participate in SWPPA Standing and Ad-hoc Committees
Individual Membership Rates
- Regular – $85 $75
- Retired –
- Fulltime Student – $30 $25
Organizational and Business Memberships
Organizational and Business Membership Benefits
All organizational and business members receive:
- Individual Member Benefits for Individuals from the Organization (Number of Individuals Depends on Membership Level)
- Link to Your Organization’s Website from swppa.org
- Discounted Registration for SWPPA Annual Conference and periodic Educational Events for the Number of Members Designated (benefit is transferable within organization)
- PLUS, Additional Benefits for Sustaining, Ambassador, and Corporate Partner Members!
Organizational Membership Rates
- Level 1 – $250 $225
- Level 2 –
- Level 3 – $750 $700
- Sustaining – $1,500 $1,350
- Ambassador – $2,500 $2,250
- Corporate Partner – $5,000 $4,500